Could it be that the most busy and crazy time is the time when you actually need to stop and relax? It just doesn't make any sense to my logical, process-oriented brain. Between Mr. C and all that homeschool stuff and activity, starting a business and well managing life in general, I feel crazy. Did I mention that I am sleep deprived? However, I have managed to add in playing, walking, feeding, training, bathing, cleaning up....stuff and then repeat, several times a day. It's getting easier and its all good.
I got home from dropping off Mr. C at classes this morning and she was ready for some attention. I wanted nothing other than to head straight to my computer to get some stuff done. This is what we did and in a couple minutes we'll take a nice long walk and play to get out some of that puppy energy. Perhaps, the sitting and relaxing, and the walking and the playing and of course all that puppy love is good for me too!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Lynn
Awwwwwwwwww the love of a puppy! so rewarding! i bet she is keeping you so busy! Is Casey just loving having a puppy too? I bet Scott is. Fun to read your blog
ReplyDeleteThanks Steff! Yes, she is a lot of work, but very fun. She's keeping us going :-)
ReplyDelete