Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Slow down, little grasshopper

Someone very wise said that this puppy would be therapeutic. I've had one challenging morning and my business, Fieldtripfinder.com, is launching today, oh my.
Puppypaws ... er, I mean Arrow sits in the sun. 
In the spirit of slowing down and not letting the excitement take over, I am sitting in the 'reading room', with the puppy and the laptop, checking the sites and responding to emails. Ah, to have a "where ever internet-based" business! Arrow is happily going to town on her bully stick and is giving me time to do what I need to do. She's such a good girl (right now). The sun is shining and is giving us both the illusion that it's warm out. Makes me think we should go for a nice long walk ... perhaps later. 

Here she is on the move. She really does still have the puppy look about her; she's so cute as she trots along with - ANYTHING - in her mouth. She's even pretty cute when she's not listening. It's hard to get a photo of her since she's always on the go. 
Arrow on the move; you get the gist!
Until next time, 
Lynn


6 comments:

  1. Precious & so "big" so soon : ) Can't wait to hear N's latest report following his visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll definitely need to get some shots of her in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is big! Yes, we'll get some shots of her in that deep March snow today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to the Smith family! Looking at pics of Arrow is certainly therapeutic - hope you are still enjoying your new fur baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to the Montieths! I'll post more photos soon. You'll hardly recognize her; she's so big, but still very cute!

      Delete