Saturday, April 13, 2013

Right-sizing puppy

There's not too much to report about puppy except that she's getting bigger. She's just about 30 lb and she's definitely looking like a Lab to me. I am not sure where the Great Pyrenese prediction came from, but time will tell.


Puppy has been having some problems traveling in her too large crate in my car so I ordered her a smaller travel crate. I wanted to get her used to it so I opened the door and set it in the kitchen while I did a few things. All of a sudden she was ... in! Yay!

Unfortunately the novelty has worn off and and she'll only go in when we demand - er I mean coax - her in there with a nice treat. Oh well. That's ok. She is still awfully sweet and has won the heart of some of the family- can you guess who?


2 comments:

  1. Had a yellow lab in college & taught him to swim in Monroe Resivoir (Bloomington). There's another fieldtrip suggestion for ya' - aquatic exercise for Arrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swimming! I hadn't thought about that yet. I guess that will make for an entertaining post sometime this spring or summer!

      Delete